DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
“Education for All”.
“To bring out the best in each and every student and motivate them to carve their path in contemporary society emboldened with knowledge and skill, keeping morality and ethics as underlying forces”
The B.Sc Department was started in the year 1989. The department of Computer Science envisions imparting high eminence skills in software development to excel in software industry and to train the students to develop the soft skills of global standards and enhance their knowledge in information technology. The department aims at developing academically competent and professionally motivated personnel, equipped with objective and critical thinking that compassionately faster the scientific temper.
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOME
- Ensuring academic excellence and at the same time understanding the subject and appreciating the beauty of science.
- To ignite scientific temperaments and motivate them to go for higher education and excel in the chosen field in science academia.
- To achieve their goals without compromising on values and by being a law abiding citizen.
- To carry the torch of science education further.
- Determination of heavy metal contamination in commercially available Turmeric powder in Bengaluru.
- Pollution due to automobile vehicle service stations of Bangaluru environment especially water bodies.
- To establish research centre for commerce as majority of the teachers are doctorates so all so guiding research works in other universities
- To introduce certificate courses in ERP solutions, taxation sales management etc.
- Training centre for professional courses such as CA, ICWA, ACS etc.
- To prepare the students for various competitive examinations like KAS, IAS, IRS, IPS. CA, ACS, and ICMA, etc.,
- To create more awareness for students in research area.
- The majority of the students are from rural background. So, it is a big challenge for the faculty to create.
- Upgrading the department with research facilities.
- To Organize UGC sponsored seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To Strengthen Institution-Industry interface for the projects and job-oriented benefits of the students.
OUR ALUMNI SPEAKS