College provides opportunity for its students to be physically active by conducting various sports/games such as Volleyball, Basketball, Throw ball, Cricket, Shuttle badminton, Table tennis, Kabaddi.
Annual sports meet is conducted to identify talented players. Players who excel in sports are supported and encouragement is given to them to take part in University/State/National level competitions.
Student’s achievements in sports are as follows for the previous four years.
- Our college Kabbadi team won II place in National Level Kabbadi competition organized by Bhagarangbali Kabbadi Club, Bangalore.
- Our college Shuttle Badminton team reached semi-final in the University Level competition held at Bangalore University campus.
- Ashok. S IV sem B.Com represented State Shuttle Badminton team. Competitions held at Patna, Bihar in the Month of January – 2015.
- Ghansham II sem B.Com won first placed in Karate Competition National level held at Salem in the month of February 2015.
- Naman K.V IV Sem B.Com won II place in Hi-Jump Bangalore University level Athletic competition.
- Deepak. K II Sem B.A represented State Level Body Building Competition.
- Ganesh VI Sem B.A represented Karnataka State Kabbadi Team. Competitions held at Haveri Karnataka.
- Four students participated in National Level sports & games events & won 1 prize.
- Three students participated in State level sports & games events & one student won the prize.
- One student participated in University level sports and games events and won the prize.
- Naveen VI Sem II placed in inter collegiate Body building competition and won IV place in State Level competition.
- Renukaprasad VI sem B.Com III place in State Level Body building competition and selected for National Level competition.
- Arun Kumar. G.T IV sem B.Com participated in inter university Kho-Kho tournament held at Coimbatore in Tamilnadu.
- Ramesh. R.K VI sem B.A has represented Bangalore University Inter collegiate athletic meet, secured first place shot-put’ and fifth place in discuss throw.
- Rajshekar. N IV sem B.Com represented National Level Kabbadi tournament held at Pune and he represented Karnataka State and won the prize.
- Revanna. M VI sem B.A represented Bangalore University athletic meet. He won third place in marathon. He represented National Level Athletic meet held at Mumbai. He represented Karnataka in National Level Foot Ball and won prize.
Mr. Goutham. S (VI sem BCA) an athlete has represented the college and has won many prize in various athletic meets to name:
- 4X499 meters. Relay -2 nd place – State level Athletic meet.
- 4X400 meters relay- 2 nd place – State level Athletic meet.
- 5000 meters- 2 nd place Dasara sports meet.
Rajashekar. M (VI sem B.Com) participated in International and National level cricket competition -2 nd place in International Tennis ball Cricket held at Pokra Nepal from July 24th to 28th 2010 and also represented Karnataka as National Team member at Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Gangadhar. P and Naveen.N (VI Semester B.Com) represented national level cricket and won the medal at Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Rajashekar. N ( II Semester B.Com) Represented State Kabbadi team at National Junior Level at Ankaleshwar, Assam January 2011.
Revanna (IV semester BA) participated National level football competition and won the trophy Nagpur, Maharashtra, February 2011 and also represented Mumbai Marathon National level competition held on January 2011.