DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGES
The Department of Chemistry was established in the year 1982 with 60 students. Over a period of 36 years, the department has grown from strength to strength and now has 3+ full time faculties. The department has organized several workshops, seminars, competitions, the faculty of the department consistently encourages the students to participate in sports, NSS, NCC and other extracurricular activities.
The department adopted and made use of the Information Communication Technology (ICT) in teaching techniques effectively. There is academic flexibility in vertical growth of students’ community to join for higher educations in reputed institutions.
DEPARTMENT OF KANNADA
Dr. Lingarajaiah., M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,
HOD & Associate Professor
Prof. Madhusudan G H
M.A., UGC-NET, (Ph.D)
DEPARTMENT OF HINDI & SANSKRIT
- To establish research centre for commerce as majority of the teachers are doctorates so all so guiding research works in other universities
- To introduce certificate courses in ERP solutions, taxation sales management etc.
- Training centre for professional courses such as CA, ICWA, ACS etc.
- To prepare the students for various competitive examinations like KAS, IAS, IRS, IPS. CA, ACS, and ICMA, etc.,
- To create more awareness for students in research area.
- The majority of the students are from rural background. So, it is a big challenge for the faculty to create.
- Upgrading the department with research facilities.
- To Organize UGC sponsored seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To Strengthen Institution-Industry interface for the projects and job-oriented benefits of the students.