Dr. Swati Anand Andewadikar., M.Sc., M.B.Tech., Ph.D.,
Assistant Professor & HOD
Research papers presented in National and international conferences in the year 2012-15
- “Antibacterial activity of Cipadessa baccifera” at World congress on Holistic Medicine Academy Indian Holistic Medical Academy organized at Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan Bangalore (14-16th September 2012)
- “Antiviral effect of Cipadessa baccifera on HSV-I” at National level workshop on “Proteomics and Genomics leading to drug Target” conducted by Maharani Lakshmi Ammani college for women, DBT-BIF centre Bangalore from November 25th December 7th 2012
- “Cytotoxic effect of Cipadessa baccifera” at National level Conference on Computational Biology, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences held at Maharani Lakshmi Ammani college for women, DBT-BIF centre Bangalore on November 23rd and 24th 2013.
- “Venom denaturing activity Cipadessa baccifera” at National conference on Medical Biotechnology and Clinical Research at IISC campus Bangalore organized by M.S. Ramaiah Institute of technology and Sri M. Visveswarya Institute of Technology (2nd and 3rd October 2014)
- “Anticancer Activity of Cipadessa baccifera as a green medicine” at National Conference “Go Green” held at R. V. College of Engineering Bangalore on 14th November 2014.
- “Cytotoxic activities and preliminary phytochemical Screening of extract s from Cipadessa baccifera” at workshop on Recent techniques in Biological Sciences organized by Department of biological Sciences, Karnataka Science and technology academy and Azyme Bioscience Bangalore on 10th and 11th February 2015.